Friday, April 3, 2009

Walgreen's 04/03























So I stopped in real quick to our New Walgreen's that just opened yesterday, to pick up a prescription I had dropped of earlier. I transferred this prescription so I received a $25.00 gift card. (you can find these in there weekly flyer's or you can use a competitors one like Rite Aid).


I then took a quick look around and they had the Chapstick (in this weeks add) in stock which is $1.99 get $1.99 in RR they also had both of the shaving creams that are ringing up with $3 RR so I picked up all three. Well it turns out that there coupon printers are not working yet so they just put the amount back on a new gift card.

Check out Surviving the Stores link below for the Shaving creams deal. http://www.survivingthestores.com/2009/03/hidden-walgreens-deal.html

So they took out $8.45 from my new gift card and then but $8.45 on another one. (cool)

No comments:

Post a Comment