Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kroger pick up some Kellogg's Cereal for $0.18














If you live by a Kroger that doubles up to $1.00 you can pick up Kellogg's Cereal for $0.18 this week.
If you click here you can print $1/1 coupons for
Froot Loops
Corn Pops
Apple Jacks
Raisin Bran
and Mini Wheat's

All of these are $2.18 at Kroger's (I go to the Howell Kroger they double to up to a Dollar, but only for three of the same item) Bring your own bag and get another $0.05 a bag.

I loaded my cart with Three each came to $2.70 minus the bags I brought in (6) final total $2.40 for 15 boxes.

I will get to make a nice donation of the ones we don't eat to the local food pantry.
Courtney



2 comments:

  1. I went to my sisters house in hartland, better believe I went to Kroger after! This was an AWESOME deal!!!!!-Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great thanks so much for your comments I love them. I had one more chance to go on Saterday and they where running really low so allot of people must have made a trip:)

    ReplyDelete