Friday, April 24, 2009

CVS Starting 4/26

CVS this week does not have a lot of run out on Sunday morning deals. Here are a few of the highlights.


Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner & Style products $2.99 get $2 ECB back.

If you where lucky and found a peelie (coupons attached to either products or shelve around product) this could be free. If not final price after ECB would be $0.99 (Limit1)


Crest Cavity, Baking Soda, Peroxide or Tarter Toothpaste 6.4oz is on sale for $1.99 get $1 ECB back use $.75/1 coupon from 4/5 insert to make final cost $.25 (Limit 2)


I know $.99 & $.25 are good prices for these products on the other hand I know that I can get them free or make money on them if I wait. So since I have a lot of both items stock piled I will wait another day for another deal.


But if I was running low or had some really old ECB I needed to roll then I would jump at these items. (CVS will normally honer your ECB even after they Exp within a reasonable amount of time)


Check out Survivingthestores.com for more CVS deals this week. (note the ROC deal she has posted would require you to print 8 coupons so unless you have excess to 4 computers you won't have enough coupons to make money on the deal & it also requires you to find 8 of the Cleansers for $3.99 this could be hard to find all in one location).


When I was just starting out this was the kind of deal that kept me in a isle for an hour trying to figure out what products to buy and what my OOP would be. Then when I thought I had it figured out I would cash out and it would be a lot higher then I thought.
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment