Saturday, April 4, 2009

Good Deals Walgreen's and CVS

I am going out of town and will not be back till late Monday so I will not be able to post my photo's till at least Tuesday and some deals at CVS are only good Sunday and Monday so here are the items I will be picking up at CVS. I found these at www.dealseekingmom.com so check out for links for coupons & Walgreen's deals.
CVS
Easter $1.99 get 1.99 in CVS bucks Sunday & Monday only Limit 2
Easter Grass $.79 get .79 in CVS bucks Sunday & Monday only Limit 2

Skintimate Dry Skin or Gentle Shave Gel $3.49 get $3.49 CVS bucks Limit 1

There are also some deals on Nivea lip gloss and Glade Deodorizer if you have coupons from the 2/22 & 2/8 papers.

Also there is Colgate on sale but there is a better deal at Walgreen's this week. Check out www.survivingthestores.com for good Colgate deals below.
http://www.survivingthestores.com/2009/04/walgreens-deals-45-411-preview.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment