Saturday, August 29, 2009

Free YoPlus & a good reseaon to keep your receipts


My Sister Jessica was reading the paper today and saw a ad that said if you send in your Activia UPC & Receipt to YoPlus they would send you a coupon for a Free YoPlus. Now Activia is a Dannon product and has been free at Kroger the last few weeks. So I happen to still have two in my fridge and since I keep my receipts I can do this rebate:) I always keep my receipts in envelopes my month. You never now when a old receipt will turn into a rebate.
If you still have some of your Activia and your receipts here is the link to print the Rebate
(One per address) Kroger does not start new sales till Monday so you can still pick this up tomorrow.
Click here to see some other good reasons to keep your receipts.
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment