Monday, August 3, 2009

Update Super Kroger Deals 8/3

If I find more once I have a chance to get to the Super Kroger I will re-post
Super Krogers are Krogers Stores that double coupons up to $1 making a $1 coupon $2 (click here for a list of Super Krogers) The one I go to is in Howell, MI

Update* Post Honey Bunches of Oats $1.99 Use $2/1 HERE Free only one from each computer

Bounty Basic Paper towel single Roll $.99
Use $1/2 Coupon from 8/2 P&G insert Free

Kellogg's Cinnabon $1.99 Use $1/1 Coupons.com Free

Dannon Yogurt (4-6pk) $1.88
Use $1/1 From 7/26 SS insert (says do not double but my store did)
If they double FREE if not only $.88 each

Milk $1.59(includes Chocolate)

Bic Cristal Pens (10ct) $.50
Use $1/2 HERE (coupons resect so if you printed last week should be able to print again)
Final Price is two packs Free at any Krogers

Oxy Skin Care $1.99
Use $1/1 From 8/2 SS insert
Final Price is Free

Eggs $.98

They are doing the Buy 4 participating P&G get $4 off your order again this week but so far I don't see anything free.
To check out Kroger add click HERE

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment