Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Free Bacon at Kroger

Go to the Smithfield.com site and click on the sign up tap at top of page. Fill out the registration from and when you are done a link to print $3/1 package of bacon coupon will come up make sure once it prints to back space a few times so it will print again.

Right now Krogers has this on sale for $2.99 that is free bacon people!!!!! I will have my husband sign up on his computer so I can get four backs. I am very exited, meat is one of the harder items to get free.

This is FREE at all Krogers not just the Super Krogers stores. If you don't live near a Kroger I am told it will also be free this week at Winn-Dixie, Food Lion and Safeway

Thanks so much to Dealseeking mom for the great find

Courtney

3 comments:

  1. I got this for free at Walmart only $2.49

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have follow are the directions for printing the coupons and nothing happen. What is going on. I attented your coupon party last friday with my daughter. I talked to you about not living in your area. That I live in Ortonville, 48462 is my zip code if you could let me know where I can go for the dollars coupon saving would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure what coupon you are trying to print but my zip code is 48114 if there is ever a special zip code I will post it with the item. Let Me know if this helps.
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete