Friday, August 7, 2009

Coupon Flyers at Walgreens and $.79 Diaper wipes

In the front of store with the weekly adds are Back-2-School Coupon Books. In it are 28 coupons one of which is $2/1 Huggies 64 ct or larger.

Huggies Tubs $3.29 (the ones I bought where 72ct)
Use $2/1 From Back-2-School coupon book
Stacked with $.50/1 coupon from 7/19 Smart Source
Final price is $.79 a box

I wanted to pay with a RR's so I had to buy one of the $.09 folders to go with it.

Note: The register peeped when I tried my $.50/1 coupon since it rang up that the $2/1 was also a Manufactures but the Manager said I should still be able to use a Manufactures coupon since the one in the Back-2-School hand out scans like the ones in the weekly adds. (you don't have to cut out they just scanned it and it rang up for all 4 of my items in one scan and I kept the coupon)
I am not sure if all stores will be this nice about it though I went to the Brighton location by Old23.

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment