Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Update* Pick up some Free All, Tide & Kotex at Target

Update* So I actually got the time to run out to Target today and was able to get some Free Kotex. (think donations if you don't use or have just way to much)

Kotex Liners are $2.70
Use $2/1 Target Coupon from 7/26 SS
Stack with $.75/1 Coupon From either the 7/19 SS insert or 6/14 SS insert (will mark down to $.70)
Final price is Free
(there where also $1/1 Kotex coupons in the same papers take those to Walmart for free liners)

In this Sundays Paper (8/2) there where coupons for $1/1 All (Red Plum) and Tide (P&G)

Take these to Target and hit the travel section (trial sizes) there you will find small packets of Tide and Small bottles of All. The coupons say any so it is OK to use on these small items.

The Tide is $.97 so they will have to mark your coupon down but the All is $1.00 so that rang up fine at my Target. Print off a copy of the coupon Policy and take it with you in case your cashier says they can't mark down a coupon. (it clearly states they can)

I can think of a college student or two who would love these. The All is two loads and the Tide is one so for a College kid or someone on a budget this is great. (will have to pay tax about .36)

Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Hello--It is funny that you say a college student can use these--that is exactly what I am doing with these. I have a box of "stuff" that I am sending along with my nephew to college and a bunch of these will be in that stuff. I love your site! Keep up the good work, we are learning and saving.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nephew is going to be very happy they hate spending their money on Toilet paper and laundry....:)thanks for your nice comments I love to see people save:)

    ReplyDelete