Saturday, August 15, 2009

Money Maker on Velveeta Shells & Cheese Cups



Now through 9/7 when you buy
two Velveeta cups you will get a $1
Catalina. Cups are $1.19-$1.06
Use B1G1 free coupon in 8/9 SS
Will cost $1.19-$1.06 but you
will get a $1 Catalina, if you take this
Catalina to a Super Kroger it will Double to $2 Making this a $.94-$.81 money maker. You can buy the Cups at any Kroger but if you can use the Catalina at a Super Kroger. If you are going to buy more then 2 do them in separate orders for all your Catalina's to print.

Super Krogers are Krogers Stores that double coupons up to $1 making a $1 coupon $2 (click here for a list of Super Krogers) The one I go to is in Howell, MI
Courtney

4 comments:

  1. It's been my experience that Catalina's at Super Kroger do not double. Even though they are manufacturers coupons. Anyone else have this happen? I go there at least once a week and have for a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you have items for two dollars or more they will double. I also always give them first before all my other coupons. The one time it did not double I just pointed out it did not double and the cashier doubled for me. It is a manufactures coupon so as long as you have a item in you order for $2 or more they should double for you.
    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope to make back over to Michigan to take advantage of this MM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is also a money maker at Meijer if that is closer to you? they have a meal box coupon to stack with your B1G1 I posted it under Meijer. I have been so busy I still have not gone out to get any:( hopefully tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete