Friday, August 7, 2009

Free PC tune up at Staples

I wanted to try this out before I posted to see if there where any surprises.
So now through the end of 9/19 Staples is offering a free PC Tune up normally $29.99.
Just bring in your computer and power cord make sure to back up any critical information. I dropped it of on Tuesday and it was ready to pick up Thursday. They where very nice and there where no hidden fees. They did suggest that I add some gig I said I would think about it and that was the end of it. No hard sell or pressure to get extras. I was pleased when I booted it up, does seem to run a bit faster (5 Years old) and I can tell they cleaned it up a bit and all my information was intact. I went to the Brighton location.

Here is what is included in the tune up
Thorough PC cleaning (deleting Internet cookies and temporary Internet files), clean up dust and dirt buildup, disk defragmentation and disk clean up.

I was not paid or given anything to post this I just think it is a good deal. I use my Internet a lot and get a lot of cookies... so it is nice to get it cleaned up for free this is my older computer so gets bogged down faster then the newer ones.

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment