Saturday, August 22, 2009

CVS Starting 8/23

Hi Everyone I have been up North since Thursday but found a little coffee shop today to post the CVS Deals. They don't have a CVS up here:( so I will have to wait till Monday.


Caliber/CVS Composition Book 100ct $.99 get $.99 ECB's Limit 2 Three day sale only Sun/Mon/Tues Free


Poise liners 10-16ct 2/$4 get $1 ECB's when you buy two (Limit 5)
Use two $2/1 HERE (back space print twice)
Dollar Money maker after ECB's

Carefree pantiliners 16ct $3.79 get $3.79 in ECB's (limit 4)
Free

Buy $10 in Glade get $3 in ECBs (select products)(limit 3)
Get Two Glade Since & Spray at $5 each
Use two $4/1 Coupons in this weeks SS (8/23) (This might not be in all papers)
pay $2 get $3 back in ECB's money maker


That is all I see so far if I find more Monday I will re-post.
Thanks Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment