Friday, August 7, 2009

Trip to my Local Krogers to pick up Rainchecks

I stopped by my Local Krogers to pick up Rainchecks for the Cover Girl deal. I will be ablt to use these next week at my Super Kroger and it will save me a trip. But why I was there I thought I would pick up all the items that are free at any Kroger this week. Here is what I picked up

Post Honey Bunches of Oats $1.99
Use $2/1 HERE Free (can only print one from each computer)
Final Price is Free

Bic Cristal Pens (10ct) $.50
Use $1/2 HERE
Final price is Two Free with one coupon

Chiquita Bites $1
Use $1/1 HERE
Free
On the Chiquita Pineapple there are peelie for buy any Chiquita bites get the pineapple for free so buy the apples, carrots.. then grab a pineapple with the peelie give them both the $1/1 from above and the peelie, both are free.

Total was only $.23 for this trip. (saved 24.67)

I also picked up a raincheck for four Cover Girl Nail Polishes at $2.77 each plus they noted they are part of the P&G buy for get $4 off
Did the same for the Cover Girl eyeshadow at $2.24

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment