Friday, May 8, 2009

Spare Change adds up fast with YouData

I have tried this company out and they really pay and it is really easy. I have been viewing adds for 8 weeks and they have deposited $9.25 into my paypal account. It has taken lass then 5min to earn that $9.25 so pretty good investment. Also, the adds which are just web sites are normally really unique and relevant to my life so I enjoy seeing what will be there next. This is a great way to save a little. I don't use my paypal often so at the end of the year I will have a nice little amount for holiday shopping.

The company's name is YouData.They are trying to convince consumers like us that we should be the ones controlling our own data and selling our own attention, not third parties like broadcasters, newspapers, and spammers. By creating a MeFile at YouData.com, you will control what ads you see and when you see them and earn real money in return. The first week is normally the best I made $4.55 the first week then $1-2 the following weeks. My Mom has made about $12 in only three weeks. If you sign up you will create a MeFile which will tell the advertiser a little about you and they will pick who they want to pay to look at their web sites.
Click this link to sign up. My MeFile ID is cbellanti & will be in the Referral box this will tell them I sent you.
http://www.youdata.com/join/cbellanti


Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Courtney, I DID IT!!!!!! Finally. Went to CVS bought 2 Crest pro toothpaste at $3.49, used 2 $1/1 off coupons got 4 ECB also purchased bayer at 2$ got 2 more ECB. paid with 5 ECB already had making oop $2.22. Then bought 3 (only had 3 coupons) shick quantro razors $8.99 a piece, used 3 $4/1 coupons also got 2 xtra laundry detergent for 3$ sale (was running out). Used 6$ ECB paid $13.41 received 12$ ECB grand total $3.73 for all of this. I finally figured it out and can't be happier. Thank you so much for helping me do this. I now understand what you are talking about and can actually have fun with it too. And I still have $12ECB for the next time there are good things to get for free a CVS!!!!! Love ya, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa thanks for your comments you really kicked butt at CVS but now that you got it down so good you will be hooked:)Courtney

    ReplyDelete