Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Meijer week of 5/25

It was buging me I could not find any great new deals to post this week. So I took a trip to Meijers to see what I could find:) What I found was the Air Wick I Motion Starter kits 1/2 off they where marked down to $2.99
used $4/1 Coupon in the 5/17 Insert. FREE
or use the printable coupon at Airwick.com for $3/1 also FREE
(this was also in the Meijer weekly ad so should the same at a lot of Meijer)
These make great gifts so are good to stock up on when you can.
Don't forget to ask for a Raincheck if your store is out.

Other Deals at Meijer this week.

I Can’t Believe It is Not Butter $1.33 (spread & Spray)
Use .75/2 from 3/29 Insert
Final Price: $.95 each

Chi Chi’s Salsa 16 oz $1
Use .55/1 from 5/17 Insert
Final Price: 45¢

Center Cut Half Boneless Pork Loin $1.59/lb
( I have the meat department cut this in 1/2 for me makes to meals great deal)

Courtney

4 comments:

  1. Went to Kroger on Haggerty in Walled Lake--no air fresheners...try again tomorrow somewhere else. Thank you for all the great info.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terry, I hope you ment Meijer and not Kroger:( Meijer has the deal on Air Wick this week. Don't forget your raincheck they are good for 30 days and if they don't get in 30 days they can extend your raincheck another 30 days.(Rainchecks are good for any Meijer location not just the one you got it at)
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry---yes I was meaning to say Meijer. Too many children around me to think straight! thank you for reminding me about rainchecks.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem I love rainchecks can save you a lot of time. my kids have that affect on me too:) I try not to take them on long shopping trips it never goes as smooth as I would like.
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete