Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Great Deals at Target


Go to this LINK and Print of the coupons for $1/1 Chex Mix, Quaker Snacks and Hershey Bliss. You can print as many as you want just type in the number.
All these items end up being free. They are all found at register though some Targets have the small bags of Chex clearance in the Reg ails for $0.64.

The Fiber One bars I bought with four $1.35/1 coupon I posted a few days ago. The link for those is gone now. The deal was buy 4 at $2.39 at get a $5 G.C ($.84 Money Maker)
The Hershey's Bliss & Quaker snacks are both $0.99 so they will mark down your coupon to $0.99 still FREE. The Chex Mix is $1 so also FREE. They tried to tell me that the photo on the coupon had to match the item. I nicely said no that was not there policy and please ask the manager. The manager had to call her manager but they did confirm that as long as the description matched that I could use the coupon.
Final Price $4.16 OOP Received a $5 G.C for the Fiber One bars so I made $0.84.
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment