Saturday, May 9, 2009

CVS & Walgreens 5/10

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there

I look forward to having my husband watch the kids why I run out and get all my Sunday deals :)


There are coupons in this Sundays paper. So I guess Valentines day is a national holiday but not Mothers Day? (not that I am complaining I love my coupons)


Best deals at CVS this week.
Bayer Quick Release Crystals (4Count) is $2 Get $2 ECBs (limit 1)
$1/1 tearpads reported at both CVS and Walgreens
FREE after ECBs or better than FREE with tearpad coupon!


Schick Quattro for Women Razor are $8.99 Get $4 ECBs (limit 5) $4/1 from 4/26 insert comes to $0.99 after coupon and ECBs! With the limit being 5 these will be gone fast so get a raincheck if they are gone.

Bayer/Ascensia Contour Meter are $14.99 Get $5 ECBs (limit 2) There are $30/1 coupons for the Bayer Breeze2 or Contour Meter in the 3/22 insert
Item will be free plus you will make $5 in ECB

Check out Dealseakingmom for a complete list of CVS deals this week.



So here is a little scoop on Walgreens. They have discontinued there monthly rebate book & now they are testing out a small 8 page weekly circular that has less deals and RR items. I live in MI and I fall under the 8 page circular:( The manger of my store said that all stores will be a 8 page circular but did not know when the switch over would take place. This means less and less deals at Walgreens. So if you get a receipt with a survey on it let them know if you think this is a good or bad idea.

I have also found that even though I am in the test area the RR will still print for the deals in the bigger circular, but if the item is on sale I don't get the sale price. This means we can still get the RR but my have to pay more OOP then other areas if the item is on sale. I don't know that this will always work but it has the few times I tried.


Best Items at Walgreens this week.
Colgate MaxWhite toothpaste is $2.99 get $2 RR use $1/1 coupon from 4/26 insert to make FREE

Loreal HiP makeup is BOGO (Buy one get one) Free and you can use TWO of the $2/1 from the 4/19 insert. Price will very but you can sometimes find these items on clearance and get a great deal.


Reach Prevent Toothbrush, $0.99 (with in-ad coupon)
$1/1 Reach Toothbrush or $3/3 (RP 4/16/09)
FREE after coupon!

Iceland Omega-3 Fish oil is on sale for $8 and you get $8 back in RR
(this is allot OOP if you don't need or have other RR to use on it)

You can check out Dealseekingmom for a complete list Walgreens deals.
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment