Thursday, May 7, 2009

Couple good Coupons and Deals to look out for

Pick up a free trial size Aquafresh toothpaste print coupon HERE once there click Savings & Special offers at top for coupon.
You can also use coupon to get a $1/1 Regular size toothpaste. I have a tone of regular size toothpaste but not allot of travel size so I will pick up the free one. You can print some other good Aquafresh coupons here as well.

Pick up a $2/1 Coupon HERE I wanted to post this the other day but the link I had showed all coupons gone already. My mom Barb called me today to let me know you can still get them on the Dove web site Thanks:) I am holding onto these Walgreen's and CVS are bound to have these on sale soon. (this is a new product)

More coupons for Dove $3.50/1 Dove SkinVitalizer. If you printed a couple weeks ago don't worry they reset I used same address and e-mail and they still printed.

Also at link above you can click on Dove Dimensions and sign up once signed up you can print coupons for $1.50/1 Cream oil body lotion
and $1.50/2 Deodorants or Body mist


Click HERE to print the
BOGO Free Kraft Mac and Cheese Cups
$2/1 Cutter personal insect repellent (Walgreen's & Walmart are reported to have this for $2 in the 1oz size so FREE) Thanks Moneysavingmadness for the tip

If you type in zip code 32801 you can also print a
$1/1 Taco Bell Dinner kit. I saw these clearance's at Target for $1.98 and it is reported that Walmart has them for $1. Thanks Moneysavingmadness for the tip.
So $.98-Free

You can Also print $1/1 Evercare lint roller. I have been told you can find the small ones for $1 at Walmart but so far I have not seen any.

No comments:

Post a Comment