Thursday, May 21, 2009

From one of my Readers

Today I got a e-mail from one of my readers saying she had won the CVS / Detroit Free Press Sweepstakes I posted a few weeks back.

From Reader: just wanted to e-mail you to thank you for posting about the CVS and Detroit Free Press sweepstakes a few weeks back. You said that the odds of winning would be pretty good, because it was only for Michigan residents. Well you were correct, because I just got an e-mail informing me that I was one of 5 people picked to win $100.00 gift card from CVS!!!!!! Thanks again, its like Christmas in May!!

Here is the link to the Original post you can still enter for the June drawing let me know if you are another lucky winner.

Here is another Link to the Meijer Sweepstakes post. Some of the ones I posted about are over but if you go to the link in the post it will show you all the new ones that have replaced them. Also good odds since it only covers the area Meijer is located in.

It feels great to know one of my readers won and I know she will make that $100 go really far:)
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment