Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Walgreens UPDATE



BIC highlighters $0.49
Use $1/2 Coupon HERE
Free (will have to mark coupon down which some stores have a hard time doing)
This coupon will come in handy again somewhere else I am sure, there are so many back to school deals right now.

Pilot G2 Gel Pens (2-pk.) $1 Get $1 RR
FREE after RR (it has been said these are Rolling meaning you can buy the same pen again and use the $1 RR you just got and one will still print) I will be checking this out myself today will let you know if it works in MI\ (ok so I just tried this and it did NOT work. No RR printed when I was done. My RR said Pilot on it though. If you got a RR that just says thanks and does not say Pilot above the Bar code you could give it a try these are the ones reported to work)

Thanks Dealseekingmom for these finds:)
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment