Thursday, July 30, 2009

Free Betty Crocer Warm Delights



A good reason to stock pile these, they don't Exp for about 9 months, my family loves them, and they are Free (no tax nothing just free check out receipt at bottom of post)
Warm Delights are only $1 this week part of the 10 for 11 deal.
Use $.50/1 Coupon 6/28 SS insert
Use $.50/1 Coupon.com (says do not double but both Meijers I went to doubled anyway)
You can only get two at a time since Meijer will only double two of the same coupon, I just did 3 different transactions went real fast at self checkout.
Check out the other Meijer deals HERE

Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, something else to add to my list! ha! ha! Great find! I wonder if most of the metro Detroit Meijer's double coupons up to .50 cents? Is that automatic or does someone have to enter something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through self check out and it doubled with no problem.

    ReplyDelete