Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Meijer week 7/5

Meijer's this week is mostly has their own brand on sale, and there are no coupons to go with them:(

But here are a couple good deals

Starbucks Double shot espresso are $1
Use $1/1 from 6/28 SS insert
Final Price Free

Dole Salad and Naturewell Beef Deal
Check out HERE
Money Maker

Purina One Dog or Cat food $10.99-$6.19
Use $3.50/1 from Purina Web Site
Stack with $5/1 Meijer Coupon
Final Price is $2.49 to possible $2.31 Money Maker (If they don't want to give you overages make sure they just mark your coupon down so it is free)

Courtney

2 comments:

  1. I took advantage of the cat food offer 3 days ago, here in Illinois. I wonder what the sale price will be on cat food? Probably closer to the $6.19 you mentioned - very cool! More overage, thanks for the heads up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love getting overages, it can help me pick up those items I can't get free like the Kitty litter:) I need a good deal on that so I can stock up.

    ReplyDelete