Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Great Bank Deal

Every once in a while a great deal will come along that has nothing to do with Coupons but is so good I feel I need to share. This is clearly one of them. Chase bank is offering $100 to set up a checking account and $100 is $100.



$100 Account Chase Checking


Open New Checking Account
$100 Minimum Opening Deposit
Direct Deposit OR 5 Debit Card Transactions Required
Expires June 23rd
Click here for all the details and to sign up.
(you can do on line or in a branch which is my preferred method click on the send me a coupon link and they will sent you a e-mail you can take into the branch)

The reason this deal is so good is if you don't have direct deposit like me all you have to do is use the debit card 5 times easy:) You must keep the account open for 6 months to keep the $100.00.

Thanks to Moneysavingmethods for this post you can check out her blog for other good tips on bank offers...

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment