Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Couple Deals to check out. (Target and Arby's)

This week as been vary busy, kids home and it is finally warm yeh!!! but here a few quick finds I did see.

Arby's is giving away a Free Roast Beef Sandwich today with purchase of a Soda
(every Wednesday they are giving away a different item can check out list HERE)

Couple good picks at Target

Edy's Slow Churned 6oz ice cream is $1.19
Use $1/1 Target Coupon (no size restriction)
Final cost is $.19 each (these are a good size for the kids or my late night snack)

Eggo Bake Shop Frozen Waffles $1.50
Use $1/1 Eggo printable
Use $1/1 Eggo printable
Final price is $0.50 each

Pace Specialty Salsa $2.09
Use $1/1 coupon from SS 4/26 (some areas had $2/1 which would make free)
Use $.40/2 coupon from SS 6/21
Stack with $0.50/1 Target coupon
Final price is $.59 to $1.39

Courtney

2 comments:

  1. i went to the Target in Wixom on Wixom road today. They do not have the Edy's small ice creams. I was disapointed. Boo hoo for me. Are other Targets in our area's carrying that size? If anyone knows for sure let me know.
    Thanks, Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brighton did have some but I am not sure if they still do I will try and check out tomorrow and let you know.

    ReplyDelete