Wednesday, June 17, 2009

From a Reader

I love when readers send me deals and this is one I have never herd of.

At speedway they have a policy that there cigarette cartons (select types) are always in stock or they give you a $10 gift card. (Free gas)

My reader also told me that in South Lyon (9 mile and pontiac trl) they are out of Newport 100's in a box. So all you have to do is walk in and ask for them. Now they could get stock at anytime so if you want to take advantage of this deal and they have them just say you left your card at home or something:) I got the e-mail at 1:33am this morning so this is pretty new. I don't smoke myself but if I lived closer I would give it a try, who could not use free gas.

(I called my Speedway and they did confirm this is their policy)
They also gave me a few other brands that work
Marlboro Reds, Lights some Camells, Pall Mall... That is all they would say on the phone

Thanks Andy for the tip

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment