Friday, January 29, 2010

Update* CVS Deals Starting 1/31


It seems as though MI has a new test ad which is much smaller then other areas and does not include the same deals:( According to the Manager at my local store if we do not like this smaller ad we should let the stores know.
I was also able to print of the pain ad (use the zip code given) and bring it to my store and they honored the other ad. You might want to call your store first to see if they will do this, it is up to each store manager.


(not in MI ad) Dove Men Care body and face wash $5.49 get back $5.49 in ECB's (limit 2)
Use $1/1 Coupon HERE (had use my husbands info to print a second coupon from same computer)
Or Use $1.25/1 coupon in the 1/31 RP insert (could be regional)
Final price is a $1.25-$1 money maker after ECB's

(not in MI ad) Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste 4.6/ 6oz $2.99 get $2 ECB's (limit 1)
Use .75/1 coupon HERE
Final price is $.25 after ECB's

(still good) iTunes gift card
$50 get $10 ECB's
(good deal if this is something you will use)

Courtney
(if I find more I will update but these are the best deals I see so far)
(remember your Rainchecks if they are out of a item)

2 comments:

  1. oops.. none of these are in the CVS Michigan ad. Just thought I would give the heads up to save every the time or the printer ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is up with the Michigan CVS ad? It is completely different with no good deals in it. I am so disappointed and I hope that this doesn't continue to happen.

    Definitely check the local ad before heading to CVS in Michigan.

    Bummer!

    ReplyDelete