Monday, May 24, 2010

Swagbucks (earn free money)

There are a lot of company's on line where you can earn money or gift cards by filling out surveys, looking at advertising or answering e-mails.... I have tried most of them and found they take a lot of time and often I will get 1/2 way through a survey to find I don't qualify.... They are not scams they just take more time then I have to give. I have found two sites that I believe pay very well for very little work on my part. The one I am going to talk about today is Swagbucks. The other one is YouData and you can find out more about them if you like through my resource center at top left of this blog.

If you are not familiar with Swagbucks it is a search engine, just like Google. ( it is powered by Google and Ask). I have saved it as my homepage but you don't have too, and every time I search I do it through Swagbucks instead of Google... When you search you randomly get swag bucks that can be redeemed for gift cards, prizes, etc. You can earn on average enough Swag Buck to receive a $5 gift card (amzon.com..) a month or wait like me for a bigger gift card. Every bit counts and getting paid to do something you already do is great!!

I have been using them as my search engine for a year and have received a $20 gift card to target (on-line) Three $5 deposits to my Paypal account, Two $10 pre-paid master cards and two $15 I-Tunes gift cards. I also have enough swagbucks in my account to get another $60 worth of cards. (I am saving them all for the end of the year for gifts for Christmas) That is $145 for just doing searches I needed to do anyway.

If you would like to sign up for Swagbucks please use this link HERE it will show I referred you. You can also use the link at the top right of my blog.
Once you are signed up and you find you like it, tell your friends and family to sign up under you and you will earn points faster.

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment