Monday, May 17, 2010

Repost Upcoming Coupon Class

This Saturday May 22 at 10am I will be having a coupon class at my home in Brighton. I still have room for 6 more people RSVP as soon a possible to old your spot. The class will run from 10am-12:30pm I will have some light food and drinks.

At the Coupon Class I will cover:
How to get the most out of the Super Kroger stores (Kroger's that double coupons up to $1)
How to use the Internet to find deals and coupons...
Coupon organizing techniques
Coupon shopping strategies
How to use coupons to help others
The best stores to shop at & how to shop at them
The ins and outs of this blog to make getting started easier

When the class is over you will be ready to run to the stores and see how far a dollar can really go:)

COST: $15 per person (everyone will receive a coupon organizer with at least $20 worth of manufacturer's coupons, and information packet)

To RSVP e-mail be at 2296289@gmail.com

Thanks Courtney

2 comments:

  1. I have so been waiting for you to have one of these! I live in Hartland, however I will be out of town until the 23rd. I would love to make the next one!

    ReplyDelete