Thursday, August 5, 2010

Two Day Money Maker at Meijer Starting Friday 8/6


Kellogg's Cinnabon Cereal 10oz $1.25
Use $1/1 Coupon from 6/27 RP

Keebler Filled Sandwich Crackers 8pk $1.25
Use $1/2 coupon from 8/1 RP

When you buy 10 items from above get a $10 Catalina (will roll)
So if you have 10 Cereal coupons your total will be $2.50 after coupons then you will get a $10 Catalina so a $7.50 Money Maker. If you have to combine the two items to get to 10 it will still be a money maker!!!

I am looking forward to getting some more free cereal!!!!!

Check out Bargainstobounty weekly deals or the other items that are part of the two day sale before you had out.

Courtney

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Courtney! Just wanted to share that there's a 4-box limit on the cereal (though a $7.50 moneymaker would be really nice!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went today and while not a moneymaker, I got lots of free stuff.. I bought 4 of the special $1.25 cereal. I already used my $1 cinnabon coupons, so I bought what my kids will eat without coupons.. (smorz and eggo) I bought 4 of the keebler crackers and used two of the $1 off 2 coupons. I also found Frosted Flakes and Mini Wheats on sale for $1.99. I bought 2 boxes of the Frosted Flakes. (have 3-4 boxes of mini wheats in stockpile) I used a $1 off 2 coupon from one of the online sites. Final price for the 10 items was $10.98 and I got the $10 catalina.. I was happy with 98 cents for 10 items. If had the cinnabon coupons, I would have had a little bit of money maker but my kids do not want to eat the cinnabon cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for giving us the coupons today at Meijer and sharing the great cereal deal with us! We are now stocked up on cereal and even made money on it after the $10 Catalina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a few people tell me the limit was 4 but I asked my local Meijer Mang and they told me that I could take as many as I liked which was great since I had a ton of coupons. They said if the store has enough stock that they can wave the limit if they choose.

    ReplyDelete