Saturday, April 24, 2010

Coupon class in Adrian MI

My Mom and a great couponer is giving a coupon class May 1st at Grace Point Evangelical Church in Adrian Mi 10AM til Noon.
If you are interested in learning how to save money with coupons, you won't want to miss this.
The cost is 15.00 which includes 10.00 towards missions and 5.00 for supplies that you will receive.
This is RSVP only. Please contact Barbara Thompson who will be hosting the class at:
junesummer21@gmail.com to save your space.
Please RSVP by Friday April 30th .


Also in the next week or so I will be posting one or two Brighton Classes that I will be hosting at my house. Please let me know if you would possible be interested in attending this way I will know to plan on one or two classes thanks.



Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment