Friday, March 12, 2010

It never hurts to ask!!

I have been wanted to post this for some time now. I like the saying "it never hurts to ask" this is so true.

When it comes to couponing I have found that many times if you just ask a manager for help they are more then willing to accommodate. Here are some things "it never hurts to ask" and I should know I have asked all of these and been given a yes most of the time.

My raincheck has exp would it still be OK to use?

I have a coupon for $4 off a men's shick razor would it be OK if I used on a woman's?

I have been driving out to Howell for the stores that double coupons up to $1 if I brought in the ad would you be willing to also double my coupons up to $1.

I recommend always speaking to a manager first and make sure to get their name. Be friendly when asking this always helps:) Also you can always call the stores first and ask over the phone again just make sure to get the managers name you spoke to.

If you have a good questions to ask or a manager has helped you out before please leave a comment we can all learn from each other.

Thanks Courtney

2 comments:

  1. I second that! I works well for me at restaurants. Like the coupons that come in the home mailers. They know they come out every three months in those mailers and I just happened to grab an old one so what is the difference. Or asking for a group discount because you decided to bring over 10 people to a certain location. Things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Group discount that is a good idea! I will have to remenber that one:)

    ReplyDelete